A+’s major project in spring-summer 2018 is to completely overhaul its IT infrastructure. The work affects everything from workstations to an online collaborative solution for both office-based teams and those working remotely, off-site, but directly online.
- Updating the entire computer stock, including passwords, email accounts, etc.
- Managing everything related to the company’s IT.
- Providing new Wi-Fi solutions for major long-term work sites.
- Transitioning from PC to Mac.
- Migrating their server to Office 365 to move to collaborative, online file management and to improve integration into the cloud.
- Implementing a new naming system to manage inventory, making it easier to find and transfer files.
Projet Havas realised by A+
Photo credits : Maxime Brouillet.