As tech support to Productions J, we’ve been working on the Occupation Double projects since the show’s 2017 season. As the project has developed, our goal has been to prepare the team and the infrastructure to guarantee that the entire production process goes as smoothly as possible.
We provide a turnkey-type solution by handling all the team’s and infrastructural IT elements including:
- Preparing computers, email addresses and software for the whole production team (producers, coordinators, researchers and so on).
- Planning, installing and breaking down temporary IT infrastructures for auditions in Montréal and in Québec City.
- Using our proprietary software to manage the contestant sheets.
- Planning and preparing temporary IT infrastructure for overseas filming.
- Providing IT support during overseas filming in foreign countries, sometimes in locations where internet and other infrastructures are erratic.